For this English girl, the best part of the whole renovation process is going to be getting all of the final touches, the curtains, throw cushions, hardware for the doors and knobs for the kitchen cabinets and of course the curtain poles.
Brian thinks for some reason that I am a little obsessed with knobs and poles - I am not sure whether this is from his time in London and the UK's colloqual use of the word knob or whether he is just very disinterested in this part of the renovation.
Brian thinks for some reason that I am a little obsessed with knobs and poles - I am not sure whether this is from his time in London and the UK's colloqual use of the word knob or whether he is just very disinterested in this part of the renovation.
Anyway some of my favorite hardware can be found at Restoration Hardware: http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/category/category.jsp?categoryId=cat160082 which was one of the places for our wedding registry so is very close to our hearts.


No comments:
Post a Comment